In effort to actually get this out for the first time ever before the weekend is halfway (or totally) over, I prepped I little early this week! Woo! Weekend Links here we come.
1. Northeast Oklahoma friends, in case you haven't seen me post about it on Instagram every week... you must try Reasor's Online Shopping. Fill your cart online, drive up to the pickup area, they come and load your bags for you. I officially have not stepped foot in a grocery store in 3 weeks. Especially handy/amazing/freeing since I stopped shopping at Walmart!
2. Optometry people, if you don't already get Dr. Jaclyn Garlich's weekly news email update, 20/20 Glance, GO SIGN UP. It is short and sweet and informative!
3. Want this mug.
4. Still creating my summer reading list! Finished the two books I was working on, so I need new suggestions!
5. The biggest festival of the year is this weekend aka The Red Fern Festival. Where the Red Fern Grows was based here in Tahlequah and therefore the whole town turns upside celebrating the book and the heritage of the area. If you are around it is worth the drive. You will find me by the food trucks (specifically the taco one).
6. If you are looking for a great doctor in your area, www.thinkaboutyoureyes.com has a wonderful search for reputable optometrists. In addition they have generally great information overall about eye health, diseases, and insurance!
7. Still working on that wardrobe capsule thing. It is a work in progress for sure! Erin with Cotton Stem is my inspiration.
8. Ella is practicing her modeling skills above. In reality, I thought I was taking pictures of her for a good 15 minutes before I realized my exposure was set way to high on my camera and you couldn't see any of them.
9. Joanna Gaines' new cookbook came out this week! I need.
10. 5 Days left until FOURTH YEAR!