I feel like I have been talking about it almost being fall for weeks, but like guys IT IS ALMOST FALL. Football has started (Boomer Sooner, right?), I am pulling out fall candles and decor, and going on evening bike rides and runs doesn't make me want to have a heat stroke anymore!
1. When I really need to get into full study grind mode, I turn on Total Stress Free radio on Spotify. If you haven't ever turned on that channel go do it!
2. Every year each optometry class holds a get together for the incoming first year class of optometry students. We cook food and have yard games and hang out for a couple hours... did I mention there is food? I always sign up for a dessert and make these Apple Dumplings by my favorite, The Pioneer Woman. Seriously, she has my heart and if you haven't been to her Mercantile in Pawhuska, OK you must go.
3.This week Bath and Body Works had their yummy smelling 3-wick candles marked down, so I stocked up on easy (but delicious smelling) Christmas presents... and got a few for myself.
4. Did everyone see that Chip & Joanna are coming out with a line at Target (GASP). November 5th hurry up.
5. Our wedding got a fun little shoutout on Junebug Weddings this week! Monochromatic color schemes for the win :) Be on standby for our full feature to come!
6. I have mentioned them before, but I am doing it again because ROOLEE has literally the best Fall clothes coming out and I am addicted.
7. Cue the Fall Crock-Pot use! It is seriously the best thing to come in from a long day seeing patients to a yummy smelling house and dinner ready. We made this Cilantro-Lime Chicken this week!
9. I am no fashion blogger (seriously how do people have time (or money lol) for that?) but I am working on adding a "favorites" page to my blog with running pins of things I am digging each season. Lame? Cool? Let me know.
10. Working on finishing touches to making our temporary home unique to us (now that my loan money came in #becomingadoctorprobs), and I want everything on this website, but mainly one of those Moroccan poufs.
11. Bonus link! Did you see this 10-year-olds performance on America's Got Talent?? Like woah.
Hope you are all having a great September! XOXO